dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, June 03, 2010

bizarre day

Yesterday was bizarre. First we went to the mall. Have you ever known me to do that? I was looking for a frozen yogurt store called Pinkberry that I thought was there, but it's not.

Then we went to Music at Noon. It was an amazing violinist and cellist that recently graduated from a conservatory in San Francisco. We're planning to go to another concert by them on Sunday.

Then in the evening we went to a movie! Have you ever known me to do that? We saw Book of Kells. It was okay. The trailers overwhelmed me--there's a reason I had not been to the movies in about four years.

Then we went to Pinkberry (I found online that it's actually at the strip mall known as Howe About Arden). I got chocolate with caramel sauce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home