dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Santa Cruz

Yesterday we spent in Santa Cruz. We went to Sri Lankan food and two bookstores and the beach and the boardwalk. We went to a fun space-themed vegetarian diner called Saturn Cafe.

It was great to spend time with our friend M. Then we took him to the San Jose airport for his red eye flight home to New York. We didn't get to bed until almost midnight.

I haven't been feeling well for a few days. Tomorrow work starts--it's the last SAT scoring session of the school year. Today we did some prep, like buying groceries and housework.

This morning I helped P with the church bulletin. Swami gave me some cherries and said I could pick myself some loquats, but I was too tired to pick loquats. And I'm too tired to type anymore too. So goodbye for now.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home