dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

my missive

Dear friends and relatives,

Hello.  How are you?  I am sick with a cold but in fine spirits.  Tomorrow is my birthday.  I won't tell you how old I am, but I'm old enough to know a thing or two.  One of the things I know is that I'm grateful to you for reading my blog.  Thanks, readers. 

This evening we went to Folsom to meet in person a new friend who I met online.  It was great.  We walked around near the river and sat on rocks until the mosquitoes came.  Then we went to a cafe that had recently been bought and they didn't have tea yet.

Talk soon!  I have many adventures on my plate, and I will tell you all about them after they happen.

love,
Laura-Marie

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home