dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

nails

I wanted emery boards.  I required about one, but at the dollar store they came in a 36 pack.  Ming said they're good sandpaper.  So maybe he'll use them.  Anyone need an emery board?

My friend in Pittsburgh said painting your nails is grounding.  So I bought some nail polish in shades of green, blue, and purple.  Ming expressed concern about dollar store nail polish.  He said something about flakes of lead. 

But I got RiteAid nail polish too which was on sale 75% off and was just more than a dollar.  I don't have faith it will have less lead. 

And I got nail polish remover at RiteAid and cotton balls at the dollar store. 

Why am I telling you all this?  I am about to paint my nails for the first time in my adult life.  Depending on how we define adult. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home