dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, February 18, 2013

new

Yesterday in the morning we went to church like usual.  I didn't want to go, really, but I was glad we did, afterward.  My friend M was there.  And Swami did worship, and it was good to see everyone. 

Then we went to a bike shop looking for a locking bike chain only not a chain but a metal material encased in plastic.  We found one for a better price than the other places we'd checked.

Then we went to mass at St Francis.  I had been feeling like going to mass.  It was the first Sunday of lent.  I liked the readings, and songs were pretty good, and I liked getting blessed.  The person who blessed me seemed nervous.  I think he was new. 

I bought another parsnip in hopes we'll make the butternut squash soup I want to make.  Maybe I should just cut the squash in half and bake it.  Then make soup with it.  That way we wouldn't have to peel it.

Originally I planned to make mung dal for the potluck last night, but we ran out of time, which is why I made the quinoa and gandules dish.  So I have some mung beans waiting to be made into something delicious.

And I'm tired all the time and type messy.  Need a walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home