dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, July 28, 2013

antlers

Forgot to say we stopped on a flat big rock to take a rest on our hike, and there was a pair of twigs that looked like antlers there.  I held them to my head, and Ming noted how they were the perfect antlers for me.  I said I would stick them in my ears and leave them there forever.  He held them to his head, and I said he should superglue them to his head and leave them there forever, only they would get smashed when he slept.  There was another twig that looked like a party noisemaker, and we tooted tunes on it.  Fun times.

There's a windstorm here in Las Vegas.  I think none of the trees here has heavy enough branches to fall through the roof and smash us in our sleep.  As Willie Wonka says, "The suspense is terrible.  I hope it'll last."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home