dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, September 09, 2013

if it wasn't for disappointment, I wouldn't have any appointments

Today I received confusing paperwork in the mail.  And the mail came at a confusing time. 

This morning at free breakfast I had oatmeal with strawberry jam in it, strawberry yogurt, and strawberries. 

I wrote someone a long letter and lost it.  But I hope to find it on the right side of my desk sometime soon.

I found some Modern Art in America stamps while looking for the lost letter.

Lots of stuff's going on that I don't know how to talk about, but it's here, ringing like a bell.  It reminds me of my favorite They Might Be Giants quote: if it wasn't for disappointment, I wouldn't have any appointments.  Unfortunately I do have appointments, but they go hand in hand with the disappointments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home