dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, January 09, 2014

Echobelly

Last night we went to a meeting of the Sac sustainability meetup.  It was fun.  We talked about ideas, which I enjoy.  The people were nice--I felt like the odd ones out socioeconomically, though.  We're rich in love but not so rich in money.  It's all relative, though.

Listening to an Echobelly cd a friend sent me from England.  It's not speaking to me much yet, but this is my first listen.

I've been wearing a button on my warmness lately--it's colorful and says LOVE with little cartoon bunnies clinging onto the letters.  My friend AL made it for me.

This morning I wrote some thank you notes for Nevada Desert Experience, thank you notes to donors.  It was fun because I enjoy writing to strangers.

Then I sent the complete set of functionally ill to someone in Wales.  It cost $15, which I was expecting because of when I sent the complete set to someone in Australia a few weeks ago.  Expected expense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home