dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, January 08, 2014

food news

We didn't go out this morning.  We've been listening to music.  I tutor at 2.  I have delicata squash roasting in the oven and jasmine rice cooking on the stove.  Thanks for the rice, Mom!

I never reported that the dal makhani we made turned out perfect.  We'll have the last of our leftovers with lunch.  It's buttery and creamy and delicious.  Made with earth balance and soy creamer, it's also vegan.

Wrote some letters, made stressful phonecalls.  "I'm using up all my spoons and it's only 8:30," I told Ming this morning.

But I feel okay now.  Demonstrating yesterday was too exposed.  It's exposing, all those honks and looks.  I held my favorite sign, NO TORTURE, NO DRONES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home