dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, May 06, 2014

why I don't read the newspaper

I can hear the kids outside waiting for their bus.  I can feel the cool air coming in through the door.  The temps are creeping up again.  But this is a nice morning. 

We walked to the co-op for paperwork and breakfast.  The burritos we had were pretty good.  There were old people in the dining room reading newspapers.  I read a headline over a shoulder.  It was disturbing. 

Ming got coffee with stuff in it.  He's going to a garden day this morning, but it lasts three hours and I only have an hour of happy gardenwork in me. 

The bus came and gathered the children to take them to school, ostensibly.  I'm glad I don't have to go to school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home