dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, May 04, 2015

searching

Last night I went to a Vipassana meditation group meetup at a library.  The guy who runs it talked a lot.  But I had a great time meditating for half an hour.  So maybe I'll go back.

I'm searching.  Nothing feels quite right.

Then we went to this utterly fantastic art show that's at the same library.  The art is amazing.  It's about death and GPS and the night sky and human bodies.  I liked it amazingly much.  Ming liked it too.  It ends May 9th.

Then we went into the library and looked at movies.

Then we went to this Indian-Pakistani place called Shalimar for dinner.  The food was good, but the atmosphere was lacking.

Today our car is in the shop because the blower stopped working.  I talked to my dad on the phone.  He said it might be the blower motor, and it was.  So we will be $167 lighter when the mechanic is done.

I made asparagus fried rice for lunch.  It was delicious, but I should have put a dash of cayenne pepper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home