dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, July 19, 2015

fun

Yesterday in Berkeley we saw Ming's relatives, walked the marina, ate delicious foods, and I tried some lavender-flavored boba tea that was pretty good but couldn't touch the kind from Purple Kow.  We also visited Berkeley Bowl West, which we'd never been to before.  It was big, and I liked the produce.  We bought some fruits.

This morning we went to Fox & Goose with friends.  I had a big meal and Ming had a short stack.  We will see those friends this afternoon too for writers group.  I want to go to the SPCA thrift store and buy some cheap cards there for the political prisoner letter writing group, which is misnamed and should be called the political prisoner little notes in cards writing group.

Lotsa fun is happening here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home