dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, July 16, 2015

ghost cows

Last night we slept in the woods in the Sierras.  I usually sleep horribly while camping, but last night I slept okay, I guess because I wasn't cold.  We saw a zine friend of mine I've known about ten years through the mail.  We finally met in person and had some good conversations.  I'm thinking about how quickly information can be shared in person.  And hugs.

My mosquito bites itch.  The meadow was beautiful.  The feral cows were beautiful but somehow spooky.  Like ghost cows.

Tonight we went to Ethiopian food with my old friend K whose house we're staying at now.  It was fun and we have tons of leftovers.  She had questions for us.  I like her curiosity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home