dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

technical problems

The other day we went to Trader Joe's and "Lovesong" by the Cure was playing.  Then "Bigmouth Strikes Again" by the Smiths played, and I was amazed I am now the target audience for Trader Joe's.  Wtf.

I need to buy a new computer and some transcription software and a foot pedal.  I have this lovely Chromebook but it doesn't run windows, and it has a cloud instead of much harddrive space.  I don't really know how to use clouds, unfortunately.

I want to put my photos on a cloud, but I don't know how.  Maybe I should hire a consultant.

Also I'm anxious about whether to get a windows 10 computer or a windows 8.1.  I think used windows 8 at my parents' house and hated it.  But windows 10 is so new I don't feel sure the transcription software will work on it.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home