dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, September 10, 2015

atm

I cleaned my desk in anticipation of the influx of people who will begin arriving on Monday.  Cleaning my desk = putting everything into a box and throwing a few things away.

This morning I served but felt jarred by all the people, so we skipped dishes.  Then we peace vigiled, and Ming and I talked about why we vigil.  He said to support our friends.  I said to stand for something, and it's a spiritual practice of making myself vulnerable to hundreds of people while putting forth a peaceful message.  But what if you're not sure you believe your own sign?  I held PEACE is POSSIBLE today.  Ming and I spoke of utopia.

And we sang like usual.  Then we bought some cheapo produce at Mariana's.  Then we came home and ate salad.  Later we'll go to UNLV to the first day of their new farmers market, and Ming and JR will go to the Atomic Testing Museum, ATM for short.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home