dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, November 23, 2015

spring cleaning

Yesterday Ming pulled stuff out of cabinets, we threw away a bunch of ancient pasta and flour, and we made decisions about old mechanical kitchen things.  And Ming cleaned.  It was great to get rid of yuckie kitchen stuff that needed to be dealt with.  Like there was a thing of Crisco from a long time ago in there.  Yuck!

Tomorrow we leave on a trip.  I have no energy.  Today we're lunching with a board member from Hawaii.  And in the afternoon is a Creech vigil that I don't want to go to.  I think I'll enjoy some hours alone.

1 Comments:

  • At November 23, 2015 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I Hope you get some good rest, for your trip. safe travels! & have a blessed one. peace! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home