dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Christmas is about death

I made a new zine.  It's a poem zine called Christmas is about death.  It's sad but good, I think.  I wrote it at Christmastime, and it was a great comfort to me.


Also today I made kik alicha--yellow split peas.  I served it to me and Ming as well as JR and R.  I thought it was amazing.  Friends said it was good, but they didn't oo and ah like I expected.  I was surprised.  It tastes like Ethiopian food!  I made Ethiopian food!  I win!

All day I've felt negative and punchy.  I wish I could calm down.  It felt good when I meditated.  I'm trying to relax.  I wrote some letters and had to stop because I felt like I was spreading my negativity around.  But it can be hard to tell what comes through and what doesn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home