dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, April 05, 2016

you can dance if you want to

Last night when we should have been sleeping, we went to the dollar store for colorful paper plates, colorful napkins, streamers, and colorful paper cups.  I had envisioned orange, but we went for green because the only streamers they had were green.

Then we went on a complex sushi run for inari and kappa rolls.  Today we'll get more sushi and the popcorn.  But the Popcorn Girl doesn't open until 10.

Looks like B might still be here tonight.  He got out of jail last night.  I guess he went through an ordeal.  I'm not sure why, but I think it was because he had a warrant.

It's supposed to hit 90 today, and the swamp coolers aren't working yet.  Maybe no one will want to dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home