dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, September 11, 2016

oh

This morning Ming was up at 4:30 to turn on the beans.  I was up at 5:30 to tend to them.

Last night was political prisoner letter writing night.  It was lotsa people and loud.  I just about lost my mind.  But we got out of there and I got home and eventually slept and regenerated spoons.

So that's the news, readers.  Some funny things are happening but I don't think I can tell you about them.  Like my friend cut off all his dreads and then someone made a facebook comment that seemed negative so he seemed to flip out a bit.  It happens.  I wish he had some grains of salt to take things with.

See, I probably shouldn't have said that, but does it make for a better blog post?

Now Ming's on the phone with our matriarch J getting counseled about other facebook drama.  Oh, facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home