dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

our days

I've been studying Latin American Spanish on Duolingo and finally after a week got to some stuff that was really new, lots of it.  It's amazing how much work a new language is.

Yesterday I felt bad I didn't want to go to the supermoon drumming circle--Ming wanted to go.  I ran out of energy.

Yesterday we went to two temples.  One to help assemble bajan books, one to have tea with the Priestess and deliver some mailing labels to her that Ming printed.  I had been up at 4:35 am and maybe that's too early.

Today we might go to Red Rock so Ming can hike.  He has laundry in the machine already.  Our friend was diagnosed with kidney stones and needed veggie broth, so Ming gave him some.

My wrists feel weird.  I wish all the stuff I most like to do wasn't so fine motor.

2 Comments:

  • At November 15, 2016 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love you !

    Duolingo is great !

    The supermoon of last night was really pretty.

    There is a No DAPL protest outside of a Las Vegas Wells Fargo, a financier of DAPL, that I wish to go to today that is more important to me than the drum circle of last night https://www.facebook.com/events/373866812962644/. Let us go to that today at 3pm.

    Assembling bajan books was fun as was making the mailing labels for the outgoing envelopes for Sekhmet Temple.

    I love you !

    Time for Red Rock !

     
  • At November 15, 2016 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, we are back from Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Thank you for going with me. The hike there was fun, but longer than I anticipated.

    Sorry your wrist hurts.

    I love you !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home