dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, November 10, 2016

sugar sugar

I ordered some colorful hemp twine on amazon and a book and some surefire batteries for Ming.  My packages came in one by one, and finally everything has arrived.  Made some mistakes with the twine.  Don't know what to do with the mistake twine.  Well, it wasn't anybody's fault.  Colors look different online.

It's a peaceful afternoon.  We have a houseguest who's a CODEPINKer.  She is nice.  We're taking her to the airport in the morning.

I ordered a Black lives matter teeshirt this morning in response to the regime change.  I do kind of a lot to support peace activists, but I thought I should step it up in other ways.

I have a ton of powdered peanutbutter.  I looked up what to do with it and nothing really excited me.  Well, things excited me but they had sugar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home