dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, January 16, 2017

big cook

Today's the day!  I will cook vegan food for 50+ people for the MLK Day parade afterparty.  The greens will run out first, I predict.  I will make a list of everything not to forget.

beans
rice
greens
cilantro
vegan sour cream
olives
jalapenos
cooler with ice and extra vegan sour cream
serving utensils
plates
forks
salt & pepper
napkins?
NDE swag

Ming's going to the MLK Day parade and will come home at 12:30 to get me and the food.  And the NDE swag.

brown rice
olive oil
garlic
onions
chili powder
better than bullion
salt
pepper?
canned peas

pinto beans
carrots
garlic
onions
salt
pepper
cayenne

greens
olive oil
garlic

cilantro
olives
jalapenos
vegan sour cream

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home