dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, May 09, 2017

indigo

Yesterday we went to red rock.  I liked the indigo and kept taking pictures of it.  We went on a walk.  There was nobody on our trail.  It's such a nice trail too.

Then we went to the patio starbux and I ate a bagel.  Ming had a fancy coffee drink and an octopus cookie, which he photographed.

I wrote a letter to a friend and it was good.  He's on a raspberry farm in Oregon.  I need an address.

Ming''s out hiking with friends.  "Tell me you're not going to try to out-man each other," I said.  It's near Pahranagat, which I had to google hard to find the spelling of.


1 Comments:

  • At May 09, 2017 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love you !

    The octopus shaped cookie was good.

    The hike Gary, William, and I went on was to Arrow Canyon, nearer to Moapa.

    I love you !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home