dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, May 06, 2017

now

Lunch went great.  I liked making the food and transporting it, and then King Ron made room on the tables and set everything out so expertly.  He used to do this kind of thing for a living.  It was nice to kick back and let him do that part knowing he has it down.

The training goes until 7.  It's ten hours a day.  I'm glad I got roped into doing the food because I wouldn't have lasted.  I would have been out of my mind.

I got some thanks and even two thank you hugs.  It's the condiments that matter.  Someone raved about the vegan sour cream, and it was left over from MLK day.  Doesn't expire till December.  They liked the cilantro too.

So now's the time to research Ethiopian recipes.  Or maybe nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home