dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

wherever

Well, this Panera is very familiar, here in Barstow.  I drove an hour this morning, from Jean to Baker.  It was okay.  I was proud of myself.  I think Ming was proud of me too.

I hope to drive again.  Outside little birdies are hopping around.

We intend to take it really slow today, maybe stopping at hotel, even.

I have a phobia of hotels, though.  We are talking about getting a van, for our next vehicle, so we can sleep in it when we travel.  There's gas mileage to think of.  And hoping not to buy a lemon.  Our little blue Echo has been so good to us.

Did I tell you about the party?  About Mt Charleston and the cabin?  R played music--V too.  It was fun and relaxing--maybe a little too relaxing.  I need to exercise more, in the undisclosed location.

Love to you wherever you are, reader.

1 Comments:

  • At July 07, 2017 4:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    A van! Oh! That would be wonderful. You both could be part of my van fam. A mini van might e good for sleeping and better gas mileage. Keep me posted.

    Beware the Motel 6 on Yucca Drive in Barstow. Awful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home