dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, July 14, 2017

creepy animals

More shit hit more fans, this morning, and I think I lost a friend.  But you know what?  There are other fish in the sea.  Lower-drama fish.

I talked to J, who comforted me, telling me about my integrity and how actions speak louder than worms.  Words, I mean.

We went to the store where Ming bought grapes that don't have spiders in them.

It reminds me of the saying...They'll forget what you said, and they'll forget what you did, but they'll never forget the way you made them feel.  Or that time you put ants in their bed.  I like that one.

1 Comments:

  • At July 15, 2017 12:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Worms speak very softly, so I'm sure your actions do speak louder.

    I'm sorry if you lost a friend. You've still got me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home