dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

the potholder

Our car, Doug said he fixed it, but it had a horrible smell, bad fumes, and we returned it to him.  He did the other injectors and we picked it up.  It was fine for a few miles.  Then there was a bad fuel smell again, and it started lurching while idling and decelerating.  The check engine light came on.

So he said to bring it back, and Ming's returning it to him at 8 this morning.

It's been a rollercoaster of happiness when it's fixed and pain when it's broken.  I just want to have a functional Echo again and get out of town.

But it rained a little yesterday with thunder, and the day before too.  It's only supposed to be 104 today.  Much better than 112.

I made the new Catholic Worker job zine.  I have some of them bound.  I hope everybody likes it.  It's called the potholder.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home