dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, July 23, 2017

morning

Yesterday evening I txted with a friend for an hour who I had never txted with for an hour.  It was fun, and fun is underrated--especially when we talked about grackles.  He'd had a pet grackle named Ruffles who liked to eat bees.

People are liking the book.  So far like four people, but that's four out of four.

It's 6:11 and the world is waking up.  I can smell morning coming through the open window.

2 Comments:

  • At July 23, 2017 6:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love you !

    Good morning !

    I am happy about grackles !

    I had a good walk at dusk yesterday. It was an over an hour long walk in a semiwooded area park but had absolutely no wildlife fauna to be seen by me. Strange.

    I am really happy people are liking your book Keeping the X

    I love you !

     
  • At July 25, 2017 12:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I am excited about your book!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home