dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

yoga

This morning we went to yoga class.  It was my first yoga class in years.  It was chair yoga.  I loved it.  In the past my back has sometimes tightened up during Shivasana, but my back feels great today.

The teacher didn't bat an eye at my fatness.  I was the only fat one.  I thought it might be distracting to have Ming there, but it was fine.

Afterward the teacher and I hugged.  It was her birthday.  We sang to her.

They said it was their biggest class ever.  But the space is large and I didn't feel cramped at all.

Also in the news, I bought some vegan green tea extract at Trader Joe's.  My energy level is so low, and sleeping 12 hrs a night is getting old.  So maybe this will help.  I took it for the first time a little while ago.  Wish me retro-luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home