dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

spousey

This morning I went to chair yoga.  I like my body and it works well.  I didn't get a hug from the teacher this time, which was a little sad.  Lots of people were trying to come in the door for the next class.

Yesterday morning at my aunt's house I played piano a little bit.  Felt both good and anxious at the same time.  Then we washed, rinsed, rolled, and halved lemons from her tree while Ming did yardwork for my uncle.

Oh, I already posted my lemon pic.  Forgot.

Been writing lotsa poems.  Enjoying friendship.

Ming is the best spouse because he does dishes, loves me, is endlessly patient, supports me, drives me around, hefts and unhefts my suitcase, opens doors, smiles, is devoted and loyal, gives me freedom, listens, cares, and is not a fucked up person.  Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home