dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

happy birthday

The day is finally here, the day of my party.  I made a list of who I know will be here and a list of all the people who are maybes.  The maybe list is very long.  So there's a lot of uncertainty.  Mystery.

Listening to Sufjan Stevens.  We're going out to the goddess temple this morning to walk in the desert and sing.  I'm eating one of my favorite foods: leftover soyrizo rice, from yesterday.  And I have tea.

Thanks to Mom for carrying, birthing, and caring for me.  Thanks to Ming for supporting me and helping me have the best five years of my life.  Thanks to my bestie for a good 27 years of friendship.  And to everyone else who helped or helps.  I love you.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home