dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

nature

I've been writing a lot of poems lately.  I've been having a lot of feelings.  It's good to get them and feel them then let them pass through.

Yesterday we went downtown.  Ming told me one of my favorite murals had been painted over.  I was sad.  It was the one with the bunnies and lady with an umbrella.  It was a weird mural because the people seemed to be lounging around in bed, but it was raining.

Anyway, gone, but I remember it.  I txted my friend A who said, Man, I thought the murals were supposed to be protected.  Guess not.

This morning Ming is going out to breakfast then for a walk with friends.  I'm making lunch for eight.  But he will be home in time to do veg prep, hopefully.

It's windy.  And it's supposed to be windy tomorrow too, which may blow my party out of the courtyard.  Nature!  What are you gonna do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home