dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, September 15, 2017

sing into my mouth

I'm listening to these songs, listening to my friends' songs--R's song "Red" I have the lyrics, so I try to sing along.  There are a lot of words and almost nothing repeats, so it's hard to memorize, but I'm trying.

This morning I danced and ate avocado toast then served the hungry.  I did handtowels, a good job to do.  Then we went to Red Rock and walked around outside the visitor's center.  There was some art with "please do not climb" all over it.

Then I sat at a picnic table for an hr while Ming hiked.  I felt I was getting somewhere, in the letter I was writing, and I will pick it back up, if I can take a break from this music.

Then we went to Trader Joe's and bought some snax for tomorrow's Radical Mental Health Collective meeting.  And juice.  Ghost chips that are supposed to be hot.

I was eating them and told Ming, "They forgot to put the heat in this bag."  But he ate some and said any hotter and they'd be inedible.  "My mouth is different from your mouth," I said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home