dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, October 06, 2017

why does a seagull fly over the sea?

Last night there was a prayer thing with my peeps.  It was up in the prayer room.  I came early because Ming had to be at a meeting.

I hung out with J, and I sang in the prayer room for a while.  J read the words in English.

Then was the prayer thing.  We did some singing and read Bible stuff and other wisdom words.  I was so sleepy I was having a semi-surreal experience.  I was fading in and out.  Not sure what was wrong with me.

I asked A over txt "Why does a seagull fly over the sea?"  He had some guesses.  But he hasn't gotten it yet.

Some workers are here fixing our fence.  I hope they don't kill the apple trees or harm the grapevine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home