dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, November 01, 2018

good medicine

Yesterday our friend came over, this lady I want to be friends with.  I really like her.  I made vegan carrot curry soup and rice, and she brought salad and vegan dressing. 

She told me I have good medicine inside me.  She invited me to a women's new moon healing ritual. 

I want to go to Mexico.  She told me not to be scared.

Our minivan's flexplate broke again.  It's mysterious.  We are outliers.  They are replacing the transmission for free--it's under warranty--and doing the labor, but we have to pay for the new flexplate.  It's $400.

Our car insurance was supposed to be canceled but I saved the day, calling this morning early and giving them a new credit card number.  The chip was falling out of my card, so I had to get a new one.

My skin is so dry.  Now my lips cracked.

I found this special pen in a bin of pens and pencils I sorted through yesterday.  I'm trying to sell it on ebay.

Now I remember I tried selling something before, years ago.  It didn't sell, and it kept relisting.  It was a pita.


Ming makes really good chai.  He's been making it for me in the mornings.  Something about him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home