dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, June 05, 2019

emotional first aid kits completed


Here's my emotional first aid kit.  I pretty much finished it.  I made three others also.  One for Happy Earth Market, one for the Las Vegas Radical Mental Health Collective, and one for a relative.

I like the jellyfishy quality of the plastic.  And I love the see-thru-ness.

I want luggage tags for the other ones, saying what they are and how to use them.

I want a cart to organize some deskside stationery.  But the blue cart I have my eye on, though made of steel, only holds 6.6 pounds per shelf.  Hmm.  I think paper is heavy.

This morning my friend is taking me to therapy.  I have too many half-finished projects, and they're all over my desk.  So many people I want to write letters to.  Well, I guess I better get started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home