dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, May 17, 2020

magical spiders

Hey, lately I like spiders.  Real spiders kind of, but more representations of spiders.  Spider art.  Not cute cartoon spiders.  More like angular weird spiders.  Magical spiders.

I thought I was going to make a bunch of spider art, but I never did.  That one blue on blue atc.  I still could, definitely!

I want to look at spider pics on google images and draw a hundred spiders.  I got a postcard in the mail today that's of a spider.  Yellow postcard of white spider with black eyes.

They kind of freak me out, but in a way that's not entirely unpleasant.  The discomfort is ok.

I've killed them, for Ming, and others also.  "I killed God's creature for you," is a sentence I've uttered before, reporting that I'd done the deed.

The little ones I don't mind at all.  I find them too small to be afraid of, though many hatched in my kitchen once was pretty alarming.

I have this idea they're goddess energy, spiders.  Storytelling wisdom stuff.  I don't want to buy the hype--trying to feel out how I really feel about them.  Not sure, but it's definitely good.

I added some ceiling creatures to this bike / trike art, speaking of art.  I think it's improved!



Kinda crazy, huh?  I felt overly crazy this morning--better now.  It's ok to be extra crazy sometimes.  I invite it in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home