dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, April 03, 2006

long puddles

We took a dusk walk, and I was so glad it stopped raining for half an hour.

I wasn't feeling well for a couple days, and I think it was the cookies, even two. And we had ice cream also, which I can do only if I'm careful. I've been reckless and unstrict. But it's so nice to indulge and pretend there are no consequences.

I've been working on something long non-fiction which I think is going into issue 36, and will make it bigger than any other, but I need Erik to read it and make sure it's good. I write it loose then try to edit it really tight, and maybe it's overly-tampered with. I just don't want it to be boring. If he reads it out loud to me, that should help.

But Andre loved the letter I wrote about Ellen, which gives me hope that I can do it well. (Just pretend they're all letters to Andre.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home