dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Bison bison


I found these old stamps from 1989 and some were dinos. Me and Erik played a game of which was my favorite then and what's my favorite now. I told him how stegosaurous is so great because it's like bison how they have the hump above their necks so predators that go for the neck, like mountain lions, get foiled.

Yesterday I thought about it and decided to take Plan B for the birth control mishap, after researching it and seeing nausea is the most common side-effect, and so I took the first pill at one in the afternoon, the second at one in the morning. And I'm totally fine. It's good knowing I decreased my chances of getting pregnant. I would suggest this to anyone. My women's health clinic gives our Plan B for free, no problem.

Tonight I'm going to that Jane Hershfield reading, and I have a very sore neck from sleeping too long, and my allergies are attacking me. Or more precisely, my immune system is attacking some pollen, and I'm the one who's suffering for it!

Erik is home again. I want to take a bath and a walk and get happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home