dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

low dose

Today Erik has the day off because there are no books loaded for Terra Nova. It's a wonderful treat to have him home. I have a week to heal before the May SAT scoring starts.

Tomorrow night there's a free reading by Jane Hirshfield that I was supposed to go to with my dear yoga teacher, but she might not be able to go. So I might go with my dear sweetie.

This morning we went to the co-op for water, yogurt, some corn tortillas that are so good that they're even delicious cold, some raspberry leaf tea, and some corn pasta just for fun. Which P was saying he always eats when he's backpacking, and he says something about great civilizations being built on corn....

Erik and I will not be building a great civilization any time soon, but we did have a birth control malfunction yesterday which has convinced me that I need to go on the pill. I give up. So it will be the low-dose, which is so particular that you have to take it at the exact same time every day. How's that for particular!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home