dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, July 21, 2006

green gulch


odd beehive

Today we went over to the bay again. The most wonderful part of our trip was when we visited Green Gulch Farm. It's a soto zen place. They grow organic veggies and supply famous San Francisco restaurant Greens, where we've never eaten, but we want to.

Green Gulch is awesome, and we walked for a long time through their buildings and then into the gardens and then by the fields. The farm is located in a little mini-valley right by the ocean. It's right by Muir Beach.

I bought a mint plant. A nun told me that even though the bookstore was closing, I could still buy a plant by putting the money through the mail slot. So I did.


Isn't this a fabulous shot of rhubarb Erik took?


crops


me resting on a pallet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home