dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, August 26, 2007

baked apple slices

Today I did the usual churchie stuff. There was worship and then a social time and then choir practice. It was good.

I've been working on the zine--more binding, and addressing envelopes. It's a lot to do by hand.

I'm making some baked apple slices with butter, cinnamon, and sugar. It smells really good, but it's watery. I'm cooking it in the microwave, stirring every five minutes, and I didn't expect the water that's in the bottom of the square pyrex pan.

I want to make some lentil soup for dinner, but I don't know about the time.

My dear friend M in Finland sent me a card two days ago with a metal Moomin in it, and I've made it into a pendant to wear on a necklace. It makes me happy.

1 Comments:

  • At August 26, 2007 8:38 PM, Blogger Amanda Laughtland said…

    When I was a kid, my mom often sliced an apple or two, added a little cinnamon and sugar, and zapped it in the microwave--so easy and so comforting and delicious!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home