dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Guru Nakak

This morning I went to Vedanta to sweep the steps on the Shiva mound and washed the statue a little bit. Then I swept in front of Guru Nanak's shrine. When I was about to leave, I saw my friend P. I talked to her for an hour while she weeded. Then someone newly living there R needed someone to hold his ladder while he washed windows, so I did that, which made me nervous. Someone had picked peaches, so I took some peaches home. That was my whole morning.

Erik went hiking today. They took a wrong turn and had a hard time on the trail, so they're not home yet, but Erik's called, and they're okay.

In the afternoon I went to my friend P's house so I could help her with some music she had transcribed--she needed me to listen to the tape and verify that her transcription was correct. It was, so we were happy, and we talked about everything that's going on with the people we know, everyone who's in poor health, changes in who's running the bookstore.

My stamps came today, so I can send out the zines tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home