dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Moomins, lentil soup, Chi Gong, heat, stamps

Yesterday we went to the library and got some Moomin books. Erik started reading to me Moominsummer Madness. We like it for its humor and quirkiness. In some ways its reminds us of Winnie-the-Pooh, in other ways Pippi Longstocking. The Moomins live in a lighthearted world, and I would like to be more lighthearted.

Yesterday I made some lentil soup. It's a little bland but good. We ate it for lunch. I'm not liking onions so much lately, so we made it without onions: just regular green lentils, canned black lentils, garlic, salt, pepper, tarragon, cumino, and canned tomatoes.

This morning Erik taught me his Chi Gong sequence. I found it a bit boring, but maybe I wasn't in the mood. I will try again another day.

Today's supposed to hit 104. I have the air on already though it's 7:30 in the morning, preemptively.

Today I expect the delivery of my 58 cent stamps so I can send out the rest of the zines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home