dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, October 26, 2007

viruses

I think I got a firefox virus! I keep having pop up windows open for various sketchy sites. I thought that was an Internet Explorer thing....

Meanwhile, I'm still sick--I was up a lot in the night with a terrible gagging feeling and had to drink water to make it go away.

I haven't been cooking or baking lately, but I made guacamole yesterday. For some reason, I can never remember my perfect guacamole recipe. So it's always an experiment. I didn't like this particular batch so much, but Erik did, and that's what matters.

Yesterday I got a mixed CD in the mail called Music for a California Girl from an Idaho Boy from my favorite Idaho boy. It doesn't have any Ghost Mice on it, but he promises to send me a whole Ghost Mice CD soon (I've never heard them and feel curious).

2 Comments:

  • At October 26, 2007 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Laura-Marie,

    I made your applesauce cookies yesterday, but with my leftover peachsauce. They turned out very well, but I also made some pumpkin cookies that I think I liked better. I accidentally left the brown sugar out of the first batch of them, though, but they were still good. Either way, I brought them all in for my coworkers and they all got eaten.

    Thanks for sharing the receipe!!

     
  • At October 26, 2007 11:49 AM, Blogger Laura-Marie said…

    You're very welcome for the recipe. I'm glad they turned out. Your pumpkin cookies sound good. Your coworkers are lucky!

    LM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home