dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, October 22, 2007

another glitch

The apostrophe problem came back! You will notice my lack of contractions.

Also, I cannot use "copy" and "paste." My clipboard does not seem to exist.

Of course, the oldest glitch is still with me--my taskbar does not work--nor does my start button--so I have to use control-alt-delete to toggle among open windows. Not having a working start button causes other problems too, like it is hard to get to anything. If I do not have a shortcut on my desktop for something, it is difficult to access.

This contractionlessness makes me feel so stiffly formal.

1 Comments:

  • At October 22, 2007 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The apostrophe problem used to happen to me sometimes, too! I don't know what I did to fix it... it would just come and go every once in awhile. I feel like perhaps I had hit some funny command or something. Anyway, I hope you figure it out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home