dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

more baking

Today I baked applesauce cookies. They're even more delicious than I remembered. I used some government applesauce from back when we lived in Bishop and got commodities.

Life is scoring SAT essays. I did four hours yesterday, which is unheard of. Today I did just over three.

Yesterday I got a packet of zines in the mail from Zine World. I peeked, and the packet is substantial. I'm not ready to start reading and reviewing yet.

It rained today. That's my favorite, other than snow, but it doesn't snow here.

2 Comments:

  • At October 17, 2007 6:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How do you bake applesauce cookies? I have a can of peachsauce in my refrigerator that I don't really enjoy eating, but I don't want to throw it away, either. Any suggestions?

     
  • At October 17, 2007 8:27 AM, Blogger Laura-Marie said…

    I posted the recipe. I'm sure the peachsauce would work just fine.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home