dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, October 19, 2007

acorn squash

Lately I have an insatiable appetite. I think it has to do with the stress of SAT scoring. Also, it might have to do with the fact that I halved my dose of one of my psych meds. This wasn't by choice--my psychiatrist messed up and prescribed the wrong dose. I don't see him again for another month. (Last time I saw him was August 18th--next time I see him will be November 17th.)

I've been reading a zine of journal comix by a gentleman named Shawn Granton of Portland, Oregon. It's engrossing. Maybe I should say that in the review. I've also been reading Found II, which is due back at the library on Monday.

My best friend in town P is sick with a cold, and I'm waiting to come down with it myself. Today I ate an acorn squash and hope the vitamins will protect me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home