dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, October 22, 2007

molasses cookies

This morning I baked some molasses cookies. They're lighter and cakier than usual--most of the cookies I bake are dense and compact. They have a delicious flavor.

But I didn't eat many because I'm sick. I've had a sore throat and runny nose since yesterday.

Something really weird happened with my computer. In firefox, whenever I used an apostrophe, a search window would open up. So basically, I couldn't use any apostrophes as I typed emails. I tried restarting the computer, and the problem went away.

This is Erik's first day back at the grading factory. SAT scoring ended yesterday, so I have nothing pressing to do.

Yesterday I visited with my new friend H. She told me about the games she plays (Mage, Changeling, and Gamma World). We talked for two hours. I like her for her intelligence, quirkiness, attentiveness, compassion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home