dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, January 24, 2008

good rainy experiences

Last night I met a new friend A and her two-year-old E. We went to the kids' section of a Barnes & Noble and looked at books for a long time. Then we walked through the mall, ate food, talked. I had a great night other than a panic moment on the escalator. I learned about Dora the Explorer. I learned that a backpack can be a person.

Then today my aunt I was in town. We went to lunch at the downtown Thai Basil, and our food was delicious. My aunt ordered us some fabulous soup to share, and we all ate eggplant dishes. Then she ordered us a dessert to share too: fresh mango slices with sweet rice. Everything was really good. Then we went back to her hotel room and drank hot beverages and talked some more.

These were good rainy experiences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home